Charming as a small hotel, cozy as a b&b, in the centre of Trieste
The rooms feature elegant and comfortable decor, wooden floors, bathroom and minibar.
Each room is characterized by a special colour, exactly like the women whose name they bear.
We guarantee maximum freedom of access to our guests: you will receive an access code to digit on the button panel that you will find both at the main door and at the Residenza’s door. Thus you will be allowed to enter the Residenza at any time.
All rooms include:
- en suite bathroom
- cable TV
- air conditioning
- hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection
- computer and printer in the common room
- common room for breakfast (breakfast: from Mon to Fri 07h30-09h30; Sat, Sun and Bank Holidays: 08h30-10h30)
- continental breakfast: Illy coffee machine for coffee, barley coffee, decaf; hot milk, fresh brioches, sweet snacks, corn flakes, muesli, fresh milk, fruit juices, rusks, jams, chocolate spread, butter, hot water boiler for tea
- outside regular breakfast hours, breakfast can be served in your room upon request: biscuits, sweet snacks, rusks, jams, chocolate spread, coffee capsules for the coffee machine in the reception (you will find the breakfast tray in your room the evening before)
- tourist information
- reservations of guides, dinner in typical restaurants, wine tastings sessions…
- credit cards are accepted
Residenza Le 6 A recommends a parking house called Park San Giusto, in Via del Teatro Romano 16: it is 5 minutes walk from here, open 24 hours, agreed price for our Guests.
Trieste in Vespa
For the guests who stay more than two nights, the residence “Le 6 A” makes available a Vespa bike and two helmets to tour the city and the Karst freely. An original, unique way to play the tourists!
Please ask if the Vespa is available at the time of your visit.
- Double room single use from € 55,00 to € 75,00
- Double room from € 70,00 to € 110,00
Just a few steps from ...
Just a few steps from …
- Piazza Sant’Antonio Nuovo and Canale Grande di Ponterosso
- San Giusto Hill (Castle, Cathedral, Parco della Rimembranza)
- Piazza dell’Unità d’Italia
- Giuseppe Verdi Opera theatre
- Rive and Molo Audace
- Conference Centre at Stazione Marittima
- Railway Station
Where to find us
Residenza le 6 A
via S. Caterina, 7
34122 – Trieste – Italy
We are situated in a pedestrian area so you could not arrive till Residenza by car.
How to get there
Trieste is only 2 hours by train from Venice. Connections are frequent all days. Train timetables are available a www.trenitalia.it
From the railway station, you can walk about 10 minutes or rent a taxi to the Residence.
Trieste is reached via the motorway A4 Torino – Trieste.
At the end of the motorway (LISERT), drive on and exit at “PROSECCO – Trieste Centro”, then follow the indications to Villa Opicina and then to Trieste Centro or Park San Giusto (Via del Teatro Romano 16, 5 minutes walk from here, open 24 hours, agreed price for our Guests).
Trieste airport is found at Ronchi dei Legionari, 40 Km away from Trieste.
+ 39 040 6726715
Fax: + 39 040 6726731
Bank references: IT69T0634002210100000140142