Le 6 A Residence
Combining the elegance of a boutique hotel and the warm welcome of a bed & breakfast, the building is located in the pedestrianised zone in the heart of Trieste. Sophistication, character, discretion and attention to detail are the defining characteristics of La Residenza Le 6A and La Settima A.
The rooms are all soundproofed, with parquet floors and elegant, comfortable furnishings.
Guests are provided with an individual code to type into a keypad at the entrance to the building, ensuring they have complete freedom by allowing them to come and go any time as they please.
The aim of the building is to allow guests to feel at home. The breakfast options were designed with this in mind, offering a solution for each guest according to their preference.
- Those who like their breakfast ready and waiting for them can choose the rooms in Residenza Le 6A, where a continental buffet breakfast is included in the price.
- Those who prefer freedom of choice, on the other hand, can opt for the rooms of Settima A, which come with a hideaway kitchenette, providing the guests with several options:
- preparing breakfast independently,
- requesting the buffet in the Sala Comune of Residenza Le 6A (extra charge).
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer with printer available for guests in the Sala Comune
- The Sala Comune is open for breakfast Monday-Friday 07:30-09:30 and Saturday-Sunday and holidays 08:30-10:30
- The continental breakfast, included for guests of La Residenza Le 6A and an optional extra for guests of Settima A, includes: Illy coffee machine, orzo coffee, decaf, warm milk, fresh bread, packaged pastries, corn flakes, muesli, fresh milk, fruit juices, rusks, jam, nutella, butter, kettle for tea
- Tourist information
- Option for guided tours, dinners in authentic local restaurants, wine-tastings, concerts
- Credit cards accepted
Are you traveling with a child? Our structure is free for children under the age of two. Contact us directly and we will find the best solution for you.
La Residenza Le 6A recommends the indoor parking Park S. Giusto, in Via del Teatro Romano 16, a five-minute walk away. Open 24/7 and with a fixed price.
Trieste in Vespa
If you stay for three or more nights in at least one double room booked directly with us, we offer the use of a scooter with two helmets to allow you to travel freely around the city and the Karst. A unique tourist experience of a special kind! Three days of excitement, tradition and relaxation – an unforgettable taste of the Dolce Vita!
Please ask if the Vespa is available at the time of your visit.
Trieste by bus
If you stay for three or more nights in at least one double room booked directly with us, we offer a free tour of Trieste with Hoptour, the city’s HopOn - HopOff tourist transport service.
Just a few steps from ...
Just a few steps from …
- Piazza Sant’Antonio Nuovo and Canale Grande di Ponterosso
- San Giusto Hill (Castle, Cathedral, Parco della Rimembranza)
- Piazza dell’Unità d’Italia
- Giuseppe Verdi Opera theatre
- Rive and Molo Audace
- Conference Centre at Stazione Marittima
- Railway Station
Where to find us
Residenza le 6 A
via S. Caterina, 7
34122 – Trieste – Italy
We are situated in a pedestrian area so you could not arrive till Residenza by car.
How to get there
From the railway station, you can walk about 10 minutes or rent a taxi to the Residence.
At the end of the motorway (LISERT), drive on and exit at “PROSECCO – Trieste Centro”, then follow the indications to Villa Opicina and then to Trieste Centro or Park San Giusto (Via del Teatro Romano 16, 5 minutes walk from here, open 24 hours, agreed price for our Guests).
The intermodal hub ensures the city is easy to reach by train, bus or minivan taxi.